Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

One of the things I look forward to when I visit my in-laws is going for an early morning walk or run with my MIL, FIL and the dogs. Waking up before the sun we head out for a 2.5 mile round trip walk (and occassional run) along the road and through the fields. It is nice to catch up with them before the rest of the world wakes up.

This morning it was brisk but the wind chill was non-existent. It was a perfect morning for a walk.

The rest of the day I had too much turkey, too much stuffing, too much mashed potatoes, too many slices of dessert but it was worth it and knowing I had at least kicked it off with a good start regardless of the predictable backslide of the rest of the day. Happy Thanksgiving!

Today's Daily Dozen:
2.5 mile walk
1 hour Wii Fit
Today's Wii Fit Age - 34! (I'm getting better AND younger
Plan for tomorrow: I don't know, I'm hoping to finally shake this head cold but it'll undoubtably involve some video games.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails